Home Our Services
Vancouver Property Management
We strive to deliver great customer service, which is defined by communication. We keep our owners up to date, ensuring that they are properly informed about:
- current leases
- anticipated vacancies
- upcoming strata meetings
- monthly invoices
- all correspondences.
For all property owners:
- Showing property to prospective tenants
- Checking of credit references of prospective tenants
- Arranging and coordinating of moving in and moving out
- Arranging and coordinating of cleaning services as required
- Arranging and coordinating of repairs and maintenance as required
- Collecting rent on behalf of the owners and depositing it to the trust account of TRG The Residential Group Realty
- Making disbursements on behalf of the owners as directed (e.g. strata fees, utilities, property taxes, insurance, repairs and maintenance, no-resident income tax where applicable.
- Remit net rent amounts (gross rent after disbursements) to the owner’s account
- Provide monthly statements of receipts and disbursements to the owners
For non-resident property owners:
- Filing applications for non-resident tax withholding based on net rents, form NR6 , to Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), if directed by the owners
- Remit non-resident income tax payments to Canada Revenue Agency, if applicable.
- Prepare and complete NR4 returns to CRA